Consultant Surgeon in Plastic Surgery : Ms Helen Antoniadou
Ms Helen Antoniadou
(GMC Number 3700956)
Ms Antoniadou completed her MBBS degree from Aristotelian University, Greece in 1992. Ms Antoniadou is registered with GMC and is on the specialist register of Plastic Surgery from 2003.
Ms Antoniadou has held Consultants posts in the national health service (NHS). From May 2005 until September 2008 she was working as Consultant Plastic Surgeon at City Hospital, Birmingham. Prior to this she was locum Consultant Plastic Surgeon in the world famous Stoke Manderville hospital. Ms Antoniadou also held the same post during 2004 at the Royal Preston Hospital.
Part of her training in plastic surgery was undertaken in the Cannisburn hospital in Glasgow and the St James Hospital in Leeds.
Since 2009, she has worked as a self-employed consultant plastic surgeon in the private sector only.
Ms Antoniadou has a relaxed style of consultation making Patients feel at ease. She is in high demand from ladies who specially wish to see a lady surgeon
Ms Helen is also a full Member of the:
- GMC, General Medical Council (Specialist Registration Plastic Surgery No. 3700956)
- European Board of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Greek Board of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
Areas of Expertise :
- Breast reconstructive surgery Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (Mastopexy)
- Gynaecomastia Correction
- Abdominoplasty Blepharoplasty Rhinoplasty
- Face lift
- Neck lift
- Arm lift
- Thigh lift
- Fat Transfer
- Botulinum Toxin & Dermal fillers
Practising Privileges :
Pall Mall Medical, Newton-Le-Willows
Dolan Park Hospital, Bromsgrove
Alexandra Hospital, Chesterfield